At JUNK Relief, we take pride in our junk removal for our residential customers and homeowners providing a full service option where all you have to do is sit back and let us haul away the old items you don’t need anymore.
Our Junk Removal Specialistswork hard to provide you with fast, friendly, professional service at a guaranteed price, so you’re not left with a bill that’s bigger than expected when we remove the hot tub in the backyard.
Whether you have a single item to be removed or construction debris from a major renovation, we have the manpower, equipment, and over a decade of expertise to remove it quickly and efficiently.
We understand that over the years you’ve made many moves and accumulated lots of stuff along the way. This “junk” piles up over the years. Once you go through it all and decide what you want to keep, junk often is still stored in the garage or basement taking up space. JUNK Relief makes the process easy for our residential customers: we take your junk and we get rid of your junk in a responsible manner, allowing you to declutter your home. It’s as simple as that.
Our Junk Experts will work with your schedule to make your residential junk removal project as convenient as possible. If you are like most of our customers, you might say:
- Our basement, attic, garage, storage unit, etc. needs to be cleaned out and we need some help getting rid of some junk.
- We’re getting a new bed, sofa, entertainment center, etc. and want to get rid of the old one.
- I have just inherited a home and need some help cleaning out the clutter.
- We’re moving and need help getting rid of items that we’re not taking with us.
- We bought a new refrigerator, stove, couch, carpet, etc. and they didn’t take the old one with them.
- We need the construction debris and waste hauled away because we’ve just remodeled our kitchen.
If you don’t fall into one of these categories, rest assured we can still help. Here is a sample of the junk that JUNK Relief is experienced in hauling away:
- Hot tub removal
- Pool removal
- Pool table removal
- Piano removal
- Couch removal
- Mattress disposal
- Refrigerator removal
- Freezer removal
- Stove and appliance removal
- Washers & dryer removal
- Sleeper-sofa removal
- Bulk garbage disposal removal
- Drywall clean up and removal
- Wood removal
- Pipe removal
- Plaster removal
- Metal removal
- Brick removal
- Siding removal
You don’t have to wait another day to get rid of your old stuff. The best part is we handle our residential removals in an eco-friendly way and aim to donate and properly recycle as much as possible.